Cabo d'Mar respects your privacy and is aware of the trust you place in us! And, for that, we would like to thank you!
Therefore, any information collected on our website will be kept confidential and will not be sold, supplied or reused by third parties without your authorization.
Fabulous Stage, Lda., Company owner of the trademark Cabo d'Mar, with registered office at Rua da Bandeira, 98, 4900-560 Viana do Castelo, with the identification number of legal person no. 510 328 466, is the entity responsible for the processing of their personal data and ensures that they are treated in a licit, fair and transparent manner, in accordance with the provisions of the relevant national legislation and the General Data Protection Regulation - EU Regulation No 2016 679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016.
All information collected when interacting with us through our website will be treated with care and used exclusively for the purpose of executing your request and improving your experience on our website. It will be kept by us and we will be responsible for processing it.
We collect the following personal information and other information:
- Personal information: name, address, taxpayer number, e-mail address, telephone contact and credit card number or other available means of payment.
These data are essential for completing the ordering of products selected by you on our website, in order to comply with the obligations arising from applicable legislation and regulations, and/or to satisfy other requests you request. We remind you that the refusal to provide us with some personal data may prevent the processing of your request.
- Customer history: We archive information about products purchased, purchase dates, contacts with our support department, campaign/response history, claims history, customer satisfaction questionnaire responses, as well as other metrics to support our customer service.
In this way, we may provide personalized information about our products, services, promotional or advertising campaigns, including, for the products identified on our website, the sending of commercial messages by e-mail or any equivalent automatic electronic means (such as SMS). You can change your preferences under "My Account" to select the type of products you want to receive information about.
Cookies help us to identify you (if you are registered on our website), to remind you of your personal preferences during navigation and future visits, to manage your shopping cart, to allow you to make your purchases online, line, etc. And the information collected by cookies also enables us to improve our website by providing information on the number and regularity of visits, adapting the site to the individual interests of the user, speed of searches, etc.
However, you may choose to disable the use of our cookies in your browser settings or by making changes to the tools of anti-virus programs. Please note that if you choose this setting, you may not be able to access some parts of our website, that your navigation may be less efficient and that you may not be able to take advantage of some of our services.
- Automatic information through the website and social networks: We can automatically collect information contained in the navigation and use logs. The information contained in the logs, includes your IP address, your ISP, the browser, the time of your visit and what pages you visited within our website, behavior within the website, location information if authorized, as well as other statistics.
- We may also have access to personal data of third parties, such as name, address, telephone contact and e-mail address, disclosed by the users of our website, for example, to send a gift, to recommend a service provided in our website, to purchase a specific product posted on our website. The processing of this data is based on the continuation of the legitimate interests of Fabulous Stage, Lda.
Potential recipients of your data
Your personal data may be disclosed to natural or legal persons for:
- provision of electronic payment services through credit/debit cards;
- process sales of products;
- send products;
- solve problems related to the sale of products;
- receiving payment for the purchase of products;
- in the context of marketing campaigns involving properly identified partners where you gave us your consent;
- process returns of customer products.
In addition, your personal data may be communicated to the judicial, tax and regulatory authorities to fulfil legal obligations, at the express request of these authorities.
Preservation of your personal data
We retain your data only for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected. Once the maximum period of conservation has been reached, your personal data will be irrevocably anonymised (anonymised data may be retained) or destroyed in a secure manner.
In order to provide the best customer service and marketing effects, your personal data will be kept for a maximum period of 5 years from the date of collection of your consent, provided you have not withdrawn your consent in the meantime.
With regard to the data we receive from third parties, they will only be kept for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which they were collected and subsequently destroyed in a secure manner.
Security and data protection
Cable d'Mar adopts security measures to protect personal data (including encryption and authentication tools), with internal reviews of our collection, storage and processing practices, as well as physical security measures to protect against unauthorized access to where we store personal data. However, no transmission on the Internet or email is completely safe or error-free. In particular, emails sent to or from our services may not be secure. Thank you for taking special care of the information you send us via email and other digital channels.
Rights of data subjects
All holders of personal data are entitled to:
- access your data (upon request) and all information regarding their processing operations;
- obtain the correction of your personal data;
- request the deletion of your personal data, as long as they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected and/or for compliance with any legal obligations of Fabulous Stage, Lda., And in certain cases require the limitation treatment;
- oppose that they be used for marketing and/or publicity purposes;
- the portability of the data and to receive a copy of the data that concerns him;
- withdraw, at any time, the consent previously given for the processing of data.
The user may exercise these rights by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the respective reason.
If you decide to exercise these rights and if one of the personal data provided is your e-mail address, we ask you to specify this circumstance in your written request, indicating the e-mail address from which you wish to exercise your access rights, rectification, cancellation and opposition.
Personal data of children
No personal data will be processed for children under 16 years of age, nor will any order placed online will be recognized. If we detect that we collect personal data from a child under the age of 16, we will take steps to eliminate the information as soon as possible.
As the holder of personal data and in case of breach thereof, you have the right to complain to the respective supervisory authority - the National Data Protection Commission - and to appeal to the courts.
This policy can be changed at any time and without prior notice to all visitors/users. For this reason, we recommend that you always check to visit our website in order to be aware of any changes. By using our website, you are automatically agreeing to the practices described in our policy.